Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A whole new beginning


Usually they say, “man you’re weird!”. I like to think that maybe, I’m just unique, just like you are. In life sometimes you’re going to screw up things with people you love, but i wonder: “Why we fall down in life?............ and then the answer comes up: so you can get up again!” I don’t know if you get my point here but, the thing is, that it doesn’t matter how many times you fall, but how many times you have the strength to get up again and do better this time.

In this life you’re going to throw away many many loves, maybe you’re gonna feel really bad a bit later, because it’s strange but even when you know it has to end, when it finally does you get that inevitable twinge….. have I done the right thing?. But, hey, you gotta always remember……….. your happiness comes first, nobody’s gonna love you as much as yourself, and I ain’t saying that you should close the door to love, on the contrary, every time you crush down on love, get up, pick up the pieces left and learn.

If you close that door, maybe you’ll be missing a lifetime experience, letting love out the door, in the end is all about love, love to God, to our parents, to our brothers, to our friends, girlfriend or boyfriend, but most important love to ourselves, as i said before, no one can love you as much as yourself.

On the other hand, if you leave the door open you’re gonna have so many great things in addition to all those you already have; me, i have fixed a lot of things in my life since i left open the door to love, i like to call it “a whole new beginnin’ ”, and you know what, I’m happy.
But in spite of this "whole new beginnin' " i still think that every man is an island. And I stand by that. But clearly, some men are part of island chains. Below the surface of the ocean, they’re actually connected.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like some of your articles,
Recently I went through something similar. Do you think I should look back on a relationship I screwed up (give it another try), or you believe I should close that door?

Peter Iván Read said...

i think you should take a good look at it, maybe things could be better this time, i mean if you belive that things have change for good, why not give it a shot?.

I'm glad you like some of my articles, thanks for reading BELLS, keep reading, and writting

Shaula said...

It's not a day on the calendar. Not a birthday, not a new year. It's an event, big or small, something that changes us. Ideally, it gives us hope. A new way of living and looking at the world. Letting go of old habits, old memories . . . What's important is that we never stop believing we can have a new beginning. But it's also important to remember that amid all the crap . . . are a few things worth holding on to.

E.B. said...

All is about love like you said...
the others things that we usually put on it, are anothers that doesn't mean anything about love.
we have to be careful and take care of it.

sorry for the bad writing or de sense of the meaning... it's been a long time since I use this language.